Proxibid ??

JK-NY

I have watched a few auctions that were online on proxibid. Some are online only, some are live auctions with proxibid bidding available too. I just revisited one which occured last Thurs. pm . I did not attend because many of the pre-bids on proxibid were near what my limit would be. The equipment and tractors brought really high prices from on-site bidders based on what proxibid showed the evening of the auction. Now I see much more reasonable prices listed as invoiced. As much as a tractor that showed sold for $15,000 invoiced for $10,000. Cant help but wonder about the proxibid at this point. Anyone here have any insights/opinions on this, or has anyone else ever noticed the same thing?

where i do proxibid. someone must challenge your bid before the bid goes higher. if i write a proxibid for $15k and everyone stops bidding at $9900, then the next bid is 10K and i win the bid. I'm not saying this in your case but is in mine!

I have bided online but you put in your MAX bid and it goes up by 100.00 at a time so if my max is 10k and someone bids 10k +100 I lose but there max might have been 15k but they got it for10,100.00 not 15k

I have seen a lot of auctions listed that say sells to the highest bidder. Also, in the auction site rules it says seller or someone representing the seller is not allowed to bid. That is a joke because the same item reappears a month or two at the same location. Or listing says No Sale.

If anything the sold price should be lower than the invoiced price.
All fees included.

Never seen a proxibid auction where they show invoiced price.

Sold or Passed only.

I have used online bidding including proxibid and understand how it works. What I am referring to is Proxibid showing a much higher final bid/selling price than what later showed up as the invoiced price on the proxibid site. I guess the only way to be sure of getting a fair deal is show up in person to the auction, unless it is online-only.

The original page with the higher final selling prices is gone, replaced by the page with the invoiced prices.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back