Quality Farm Supply?

So I plan to do some maintenance on my Hesston 4650 hay baler before spring. I think the plunger bearings need to be replace and the knives need to be sharpened. Anyway, the bearings have many alternate
numbers and are used in lots of equipment. The JD number is AE30220. Quality Farm Supply has them for a good price. Just wondered if anyone has tried them in their baler?

No idea. All I know is I bought a bearing at JD and one no name on the bearings were the exact same stamps from china. JD was 3X the price.

We have a mom & pop bearing store in Aberdeen SD that is amazing. They have never failed me. Walk-in with what is left of the bearing, they mic it, walk in the warehouse and come out with a bearing that fits perfectly. If you have a part number, they can usually cross reference it.
Cartney Bearing

Shop away from farm stores. The bearing number (on the bearing) is going to be universal. companies like Motion Industries, NAPA, Kaman Bearing and many others will have pricing that will convince you. SKF, Timken, NSK, NTN, RBC and others are name brands with a reputation. If their name is on it it will both work, and survive. Be sure to include all components of the number because they provide specific info on seals, number of balls, lubrication openings, and snap ring grooves. Jim

I can get almost anything for less from JD than CIH. I just proved that when I bought a new JD tractor in September.

So the JD store wants $102 and CNH wants $85. Lots of them on ebay even Walmart has them. So they are not all that umcommon. But Qualty has them for $15. Just wondered if anyone has tried the ones from Quality Farm? I have used several parts bought at JD and they are made in China same with CNH.

We had a chain of stores called "Quality Farm and Fleet" for a while around here. They replaced Central Tractor.

Take everything you think is wrong with Tractor Supply. Multiply it by 10.

Good guys! Have used them at the Watertown store since it came to town 40 years ago...never miss. Seems they can find any seal or bearing. They do good on all belts too.

(quoted from post at 09:21:54 12/23/23) I can get almost anything for less from JD than CIH. I just proved that when I bought a new JD tractor in September.

What-all did you get along with your JD to be able to say that almost everything at JD is cheaper than almost everything at CIH??? are you getting another truck load in every week? LOL

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back