Rain in West Texas

Had a ten inch rain here in Midland this morning. That is rain drops were 10 inches apart and lasted about 10 seconds. (Note, Gary, Muleshoe is not really in West Texas, It is in the Panhandle!!!
 
Hey I am a transplant from Jayhawk country and i am twenty miles from being as far west as you can get on US 84 in TX. Might be the Panhandle but it is still on west side.
 
I hear ya. Get a kick out of someone from Ft. Worth saying they are from West Texas. All a matter of perspective I guess. More rain clouds around this evening, but nothing yet.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top