Random pics. last few days

Adirondack case guy

I put two new 12 ply tires on my wood trailer. Shouldn't have any more flats for a few years now. The load that I posted the flat on my trailer had 1.15 cord of wood on it when I got it all stacked in the wood shed.
I have been working on multiple projects the last few days. We have a local tractor show comeing up this weekend 19-20th., so been getting my 931 and 831C ready for that, plus mowing my lawns and chasing tires, and parts.
Today the National weather Service spent more time reporting sever thunder storms than my local country station spent playing tunes. We get weather update reports from two weather reporting stations on our radio station here in eastern NY. All we had here was nice gentle rains. Severe storms went both sides of us. The gardens really liked the rain.
Wifey lit a fire out in the patio and cooked a steak and some summer squash for supper. When I get these pics. uploaded, I'm going to bed.
Where the heck did this week go!!!!
Loren
PS the last pic. is of the two balers that the custom baling crew baled with. They bale all the oat straw also, but combining has come to a halt with damp and rainy weather the last three days.
Loren
a168666.jpg

a168667.jpg

a168668.jpg

a168669.jpg

a168671.jpg

a168673.jpg

a168674.jpg

a168675.jpg

a168676.jpg

a168677.jpg

a168678.jpg

a168679.jpg

a168680.jpg

a168681.jpg

a168682.jpg

a168683.jpg

a168684.jpg

And that Is a Pretty trailer you have there,, I'm a Deere Guy, but I always liked those old Case Colors...

Great picture , you and your wife have lovely gardens. And Loren , you must be the neatest wood stacker that I have ever seen! I thought my old Dad was fussy about his wood piled in the wood shed, but brother , You certainly get the most wood in that building humanly possible. And every stick is the same length too, nice work.

X2 on the wood stack and cut job. My grandfather cut his wood at 15" and stacked it to a string much like laying cement blocks. He would not like my cutting or stacks. About the only way my stacks resemble his are that I always stack with the bark side up. He always said the wood will shed water on its own that way.

Beautiful pictures.
Sky opened up at 2:15 pm and came down in buckets for about 15 minutes.
Then headed in your direction.

Are you from Swiss background? Was in Switzerland last week on vacation. They have serious wood stacking skills. This a picture I googled because I was always driving when I saw a nice woodpile but they were everywhere and they were all perfect!

1866.jpg

Loren,
It's nice to see that you take pride in keeping your property looking very clean, well landscaped and organized. Some men hate flowers and love roundup.
geo

Bruce, I had to figure a way to get at the seasoned wood from one end of this 12X24' woodshed. I ended up dividing it lengthways down the middle. I have to stack the wood neatly so the piles will stand on their own. The stacked wood in the rear of shed was cut last year and will be burned this winter.
Loren

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back