Replacing Bill Hook on JD 14T Hay Baler-Help Needed.

This message is a reply to an archived post by old on February 06, 2015 at 08:12:26.
The original subject was "Re: Replacing Bill Hook on JD 14T Hay BalerHelp Needed.".

Old guy still have the new bill hooks for 14 T
for sale I need one

I just replaced the bill hooks + pinion gears on the JD 336, surprised the bill hooks were only $95 each. I think the old pinion gears were just fine so I probably could have skipped those. If new are available from JD I would get them there if no others are around.
cvphoto27200.jpg

I do or did have some new one but also have parts and pieces of used knotters. The plunger safety did not work one time and that in turn broke the needles which in turn broke parts of the knotters but the bill hooks where still good I just got new one because I thought the old bill hooks where bad but found it was other parts that got broke

would you have a wiper arm and shaft that is a 5/8 diameter shaft set up. I got some used knotters in parts and one of them has the 5/8 diameter shaft for the wiper arm which is different than all my other wiperarms are mounted on 3/4" shaft. and I'm short a wiperarm & 5/8" shaft besides a broken billhook trying to piece this back together. To get back in hay field during the dry days next week. Thanks for your possible help & looking.
Mike P. 417-327-9492
O I'm just outside Humansville / Bolivar area

I have a new multi twine bill hook and two new wiper arm kits. I would have to check shaft size on the wiper arms. Email or pm if needed
Ken

If it wasn't pouring rain I'd go out and look at the parts balers I have and see what is there. I have not found the bill hooks and there not where I last remember them being. You not all that far from me

Would it be possible to check out tomorrow,
Pm & emails not working
The market box must not be available to phone screens

Click on the "send email" link that is at the lower right hand section of this post. I hate phones and rarely use them. Or email at catr361 at msn.com
I have a new AE48700 multi twine bill hook. Current JD list price $92.72 sell for $50 + shipping
I also have a new AE70115 wiper arm repair kit. 5/8" shaft. It includes new wiper arm, bushings, washers, cotter pin, twine knife, twine knife bolts, roller, roller clip, stripper plate, stripper plate bolts, and instruction sheet. Current JD list price $257.84 sell for $150 + shipping.
They will fit in a large flat rate box if you want the box that the AE70115 wiper arm comes in. If you do not want the box they will fit in a medium flat rate box. I can have them in the mail tomorrow if you want them and email me your address.
Thanks
ken

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back