same tractor online parts diagrams, service manuals & parts wanted

does anyone know where one can find parts, manuals & a dealer for older same tractors such as same 120. agco allis used same tractors. are they availible thru agco ? thanks

does anyone know where one can find parts, manuals & a dealer for older same tractors such as same 120. agco allis used same tractors. are they availible thru agco ? thanks
I think anything SAME would be limited in AGCO. It appears they were involved around the time Deutz was also involved with AGCO; I don't think they made many tractors for AGCO.

SAME is part of the SDF Group.

SDF Group from Wikipedia

All you can do is try Agco. I have my doubts, but I think it's your only shot.

The dealers that sold SAMEs back in the time that 120 was produced (late 70's through the mid 80's) could barely be called SAME dealers. They were selling them to keep enough cash coming in to keep the lights on at their major-brand dealerships. SAMEs were cheap and farmers had very little money to spend especially in that era, but they still needed tractors. I don't think parts support was ever very good, but fortunately the tractors were very simple and robust.

Our neighbors bought a small SAME utility tractor, and there's a larger one, possibly a 120, sitting out in front of the old sawmill a few miles away from here that hasn't moved in decades.

When things picked back up in 86-87, and dealers could sell their own red and green tractors again, the brand quietly disappeared.

The nearest SAME dealer to anywhere in North America, is in South America, but I highly doubt that they stock any parts for a 40-ish year old tractor.

does anyone know where one can find parts, manuals & a dealer for older same tractors such as same 120. agco allis used same tractors. are they availibl
give this place a call Spiegelberg Imp Weyauwega WI. they sold a lot of them and last i know they still got parts 929-596-2610

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back