scotc---nebraskacowman

Mark W.

Member
I was reading some old posts and see that we are from the same area. I live in Edinboro and graduated from General Mclane in 1991. Drop me a line to share stories or if you want to know what is going on back here in NW Pa!
 
Hey Mark , I'm in Pa also about 1 1/2 hr from you . I have some cousins that went to General McClane also in the 60s . Did you know any Dausons ? God blesss, Ken
 
I don't know any Dausons but my parents may, they went to Edinboro high school (Turtles) before they became General McLane. Where abouts are you?
 
I don't know any Dausons but my parents may, they went to Edinboro high school (Turtles) before they became General McLane. Where abouts are you?
 
I don't know any Dausons but my parents may, they went to Edinboro high school (Turtles) before they became General McLane. Where abouts are you?
 
Yeah, I grew up east of Corry. Up near the NY state line. I have a sister that still lives there. But I came west in 1979 and have not regretted it.
 
I'm coming out next week to Nebraska to see a cousin of mine who has cancer (39 years old) and bring back a '63 ford falcon convertable he was working on to finish it up. I have to stop in Shelton, Holdrege, Lincoln, and Norfolk. It is good to be going back to my old stomping grounds as I farmed back in the 70's near Imperial. But, seeing my cousin being sick will not be as happy.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top