SVcummins

Did a lube oil and filter and hydraulic filter on the 4020 . I use plus fifty two I wont use a quart in the 250 or 300 between now and when I dump it next spring . Ty6333 Grease for the front axle and loader . John Deere TY25744 synthetic in the front hubs and inal drive outer bearings . John Deere filter elements except hydraulic filter this time is a purolator . Need to put a return filter on my loader was a piece of farmhand packing in the filter housing .
cvphoto122395.jpg

Here's the bummer... no more Deere filters! Here's my inventory... seems there's no new Deere ones? They sent Fleetgard this time.
cvphoto122519.jpg

Thats what comes in the new box?? I knew they dropped the automotive filters and fits all line of filters for fleetgard

Not even a box. Just comes in a bag. The box is my old inventory from last year. No handy little oil change sticker, either. Apparently they will be collector items.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back