Signs of the times 2/24

Steve in VA

Teem was lauched in 1960. 7-UP and Sprite were on the market and Pepsi wanted part of that market. It was dropped in 1986.
1000003367.jpg

I'm constantly surprised how many lemon-lime drinks are/were marketed. I don't even care for lemon on my iced tea so these never really appealed to me.

I love that on a tractor board "in" becomes "8n". How perfect is that?

Steve I have fat thumbs and that is a common error I make. In typing the previous sentence I had to go back and change each letter I to capital letters. This key pad and I do not get along.

Never saw Teem but as a kid we never had pop. Mom might stop at A&W on her way home to pick up a gallon of root beer when we had a long day in the hay field, if she was in town for something. I had never seen Starry until we had some come into the food pantry, but I never go down the pop aisle. My Son will buy me a couple old fashion pops at Christmas but he knows I like grape Crush and Dad's root beer. And my favorite candy is Orange slices. I'm fruity like that....James

Never saw Teem but as a kid we never had pop. Mom might stop at A&W on her way home to pick up a gallon of root beer when we had a long day in the hay field, if she was in town for something. I had never seen Starry until we had some come into the food pantry, but I never go down the pop aisle. My Son will buy me a couple old fashion pops at Christmas but he knows I like grape Crush and Dad's root beer. And my favorite candy is Orange slices. I'm fruity like that....James
Orange slices are the best. No doubt. And Root Beer tastes oh so much better than soda.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back