Silo for Saturday

db4600

Well-known Member
AMF has given us some great Wisconsin history of corn harvesting. This piqued my curiosity and since I grew up with Papec my search brought me that direction.
IMG_7584.jpeg
IMG_7583.jpeg
 
I call bs on that,. First you couldn't get a horse in a silo door and that would be about a most cruel thing you could do, must have beat his kids too.
 
I call bs on that,. First you couldn't get a horse in a silo door and that would be about a most cruel thing you could do, must have beat his kids too.
I believe someone on this site posted about using mules to pack silage. I think they lifted the mule out with a sling though.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top