Since we are doing oldest

Richard G.

What is the oldest internal combustion engine that still runs on your farm?
Mine is a 1912 Fairbanks-Morse Eclipse 1 HP water pumping engine.
cvphoto120644.jpg

I would like to find a model e John Deere. Seen an add a guy had in green magazine was asking 200$ For model e had several different ones I wish now Id have went and got one

1926 Hart-Parr

Been on our property since new. Shipped from Iowa to Canada by Train, then West to Alberta by Train, then driven from Railhead to today's Location.

1928 15-30 McCormick has also been on property since new..

Bob..

The engines i have are 1.IH 1936 Model LA Gas engine used for running a vacuum pump for milking cows. 2. I have {2} 1/2 hp B&s used to run washing machines. 3. I have a Witte drag saw for cutting fire wood. Due to medical problems I haven't had them running for awhile but I believe they will start and run.

Fairbanks Morse ZC-3 horse power.

Unknown year, the serial number doesn't match up to the engine, maybe it's a hybrid. Serial number says very old, but it's not. It's governed, not hit miss, the mag is late model.

It has a radiator, and had a clutch pulley. All that points to a pump jack motor, I'm guessing 60's era.

That is a magnificent looking Indian,37 chief!The dual carb kit looks impressive.I have never seen a four with that on.
Do you also have a Chief?

I have a 37 Indian Chief, and a 47 Indian Chief. Indian had stock dual carburetors on the 1937 four model. I found a set and added the dual setup to my 1936. The 1936 had a Marvel single carburetor. I could never get it to run right. Stan

Oldest internal combustion engine running on the farm is our 1 family owned, 1924 Model T ruckstell 2 speed rear axle, rear bed custom ordered to fit raspberry crates.
cvphoto120886.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back