Some Scenery and Driving

rusty6

After hauling the load of bales on the weekend I still had time for a short drive in the old Merc to shoot some pictures and video. Good thing I did because
after the past couple of days of record high wind gusts we don't have a lot of leaves left.

cvphoto138033.jpg

Autumn Scenes

Great ride, thanks for sharing. Aspens and oak brush starting to turn in the higher country. May miss the drive over to Dolores, CO on the back road. Youve been busy!

We had roads like that in North Dakota. We called them Prairie Trails. Used mostly by farmers to get to their fields. Any special names for yours?

(quoted from post at 18:16:24 10/13/22) We had roads like that in North Dakota. We called them Prairie Trails. Used mostly by farmers to get to their fields. Any special names for yours?
Just back roads. Municipality used to grade them once or twice a summer but they quit a few years ago. Threw down a layer of gravel and called it good. Some of them are getting quite rutted thanks to thoughtless individuals who insist on driving on them when its muddy. This one was really rocky and I could hear the wheels banging over each and every rock.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back