source for female connector on starter motor, JD750

I'm rebuilding the wiring harness on my JD750, and am so far moving along smoothly with that, but am searching for a connector.

Anyone have a part number or source for a 1-wire female spade connector compatible with the plug on the bottom of the starter? Previously, the black / white-stripe wire from the neutral and seat safety-switches were jammed in there with an uninsulated female connector (about 7/16" wide).

The JD parts diagram makes it look like part CH19283 is the plug I'm looking for, but (as far as I know at this point) it's not. CH19823 is the green 1-wire plug used with the fusible link, and it physically does not fit into the connector on my starter. (Unable to post the URL to the JD parts diagram.)

An insulated female spade connector would likely work fine, but if it's easy to acquire the proper connector, I'd prefer that.

I've included pics of the starter, the plug in question, and the original CH19823 from my 750's fusible link.

Not 100%, but I *think* these starters were made by Denso, so the plug I need may be something used commonly in other applications. No luck yet, though.

Thanks for any help / info!

IMG_0221 Large.jpeg

IMG_0222 Large.jpeg
IMG_0223 Large.jpeg
IMG_0225 Large.jpeg

I'm rebuilding the wiring harness on my JD750, and am so far moving along smoothly with that, but am searching for a connector.

Anyone have a part number or source for a 1-wire female spade connector compatible with the plug on the bottom of the starter? Previously, the black / white-stripe wire from the neutral and seat safety-switches were jammed in there with an uninsulated female connector (about 7/16" wide).

The JD parts diagram makes it look like part CH19283 is the plug I'm looking for, but (as far as I know at this point) it's not. CH19823 is the green 1-wire plug used with the fusible link, and it physically does not fit into the connector on my starter. (Unable to post the URL to the JD parts diagram.)

An insulated female spade connector would likely work fine, but if it's easy to acquire the proper connector, I'd prefer that.

I've included pics of the starter, the plug in question, and the original CH19823 from my 750's fusible link.

Not 100%, but I *think* these starters were made by Denso, so the plug I need may be something used commonly in other applications. No luck yet, though.

Thanks for any help / info!

View attachment 5581
View attachment 5582View attachment 5583View attachment 5584
pR42lht.jpeg

VRGHMys.jpeg

I'm not sure what the issue is, the starter connector pigtail is CH19283, the fusible link pigtail is CH20151.

The CH19283 is designed to attach to the eyelet on the tractor harness on older serial numbers and adapt it to the quick connector on the solenoid of a newer-style replacement starter.

Might be hard to find a CH19283, though.

@wore out, that's helpful info, thanks. Makes more sense to me now.

Agreed that finding a CH19283 is going to be tough! I'll hit an auto-parts store and see if I can turn-up a Denso pigtail or similar.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back