Sunday History

Majorman

cvphoto158727.jpg

Ancient Cottage in our town once the home of a notorious Church of England bishop, Bishop Bonner, who was involved in church reform and persecuting old ladies as witches. Up until the 1930's there was a row of these called Paternoster Row but they were demolished. This one now is the town museum.
Bishop Bonners Cottage

Very small, with low ceilings, narrow doors and very small dark rooms. People were only just over 5 feet in those days around the reign of Henry VIII. Bonner was a lawyer who lived from 1500 to 1569 and was made a Bishop because he supported Henry in his anti-papal stance. Strangely, although he was anti-Catholic religion, he did not support either of Henry's successors as leader of the Church of England and was imprisoned by Elizabeth I, dying in prison. I will see if I can find some pictures of the interior and post.

Any thoughts on why, when the custom icon is pressed you cannot change the shape of the pieces to the shape you've used in others? 2 out of the 5 you posted are in this configuration, which this 80 year old can't work. The other 3 work great. When I move the mouse over to the configuration I can work, the pieces pop up momentarily in that shape, then disappear. I can change the number of pieces to 180, and that sticks. If you can think of how I can get it to work, it'd be great. Thanks - Larry

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back