nick831

Hello. I know there has been talk on this but could someone tell me the procedure for removing the tach drive on my 830 diesel com? Does it take a special puller? Does anybody have a drive to buy? Thank you for the info. I am slowly restoring it as I also use it as a chore tractor. Nick

When I replaced mine, I took a dull screwdriver and small ball peen hammer and nudged it up till I could get a channel lock pliers on it. They are a press fit with an O ring for a seal. The early drives were bronze and later ones were nylon. Found my replacement at a scrap yard, have not seen one on parts sites or Ebay.

Thank you for that info. I will pull mine and see what the problem is. I am thinking by the way it feels maybe an old cable is broke off in it. Hope that's it. Will report back when I figure it out. Thank you. Nick

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back