The little combine that did.... vid....

Absent Minded Farmer

There were quite a few of the little 91s in this area at one point & one still pops up at an auction on occasion. Saw one last fall go to a younger guy that was going to clean it up & put it to work.

Enjoy the video!

Mike

<iframe width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/SdKtpU31RUM title=YouTube video player frameborder=0 allow=accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice. The problem with reviving old combines is the availability of parts. My brother had a a pull type IH 915 shaded al the time. He pulled it out to use it and the internal pans were all rusted to the point he decided it was not worth the effort to repair it.

Ran one for my uncle when they were new , they were a little touchy on the road but worked well in the field . The umbrella helped but god did you get dirty . They made for easy square corners fast turns . And it took several long days to get the job done with a 10 foot head .

How did the C135 handle the combine? Seems like it would be easy to bog down in heavy or weedy conditions. I'd think they would have wanted to use something with a little more throw to the crank.

Mike

Well with a 10 foot head and doing wheat and only cutting maybe 4-6 inches below the heads you were not feeding a bunch of trash thru .

We had two the thing I remember is the deep grain bin cleaning out was a job and if you did not the augur belt would burn up

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back