I'm looking for information on The Oliver Farm in Renville County Minnesota. The 4-500 AC farm I'm told was a site where Oliver tractors were field tested. It's about 5 miles from my place. The guys who have memories of it are primarily gone. The site reportedly had multiple houses and shop(s) that were built for testing Olivers. It's likely that it ended in late 50's or early 60's. The wooded farmsite still exists but split into at least to residences. I worked for Green Giant for 35 years. I retired 2015.The company ran several thousand acres called Company Farms. My 63 Oliver 1800 FWD worked on those company farms. The farm was known as The Butler farm when Green Giant rented the land. Anyone heard of this or any other Oliver Farms? Would the Charles City Museum have information?
There is a Oliver Kelly historical farm in Minnesota. It's a different place. Nothing to do with Oliver.
There is a Oliver Kelly historical farm in Minnesota. It's a different place. Nothing to do with Oliver.