Tidy bug garbage compactor truck

tomturkey

Farmbidauction.com has a very interesting Tidy Bug garbage compactor in a articulated mini-truck. I don't post pictures or links but you can go look. I googled Tidy Bug but all I got was garbage containers and such. Was looking to find out what kind of engine it has, it obviously has a bunch of hydraulics for the compactor. Quite an interesting machine. have a look share what you think. gobble btw I'm not interested in purchasing just found it interesting.

Farmbidauction.com has a very interesting Tidy Bug garbage compactor in an articulated mini-truck. I don't post pictures or links but you can go look. I googled Tidy Bug but all I got was garbage containers and such. Was looking to find out what kind of engine it has, it obviously has a bunch of hydraulics for the compactor. Quite an interesting machine. have a look share what you think. gobble btw I'm not interested in purchasing just found it interesting.
I can’t find what your talking about, if you would tell us which auction it was associated with would help. Tom, do you know what the “address bar” is on you browser? It is the line at nearly the top of your computer screen that starts with https and then followed by some words but mostly garble. With this new format all you need to do when you find a site you want to link is highlight all of what is there by clicking before the “h” at the left hold down your mouse drag it right and and copy everything in there. Then at the bottom of your post where you quit typing paste it there, this will post your link. Now I will take you into much more scary realm, that is viewing the web using multiple tabs. When you view this post right click on the link I have placed here and choose “open in a new tab”, this new software may actually already do by itself. I am usually posting from a phone so can’t tell you what happens on a PC but it does it on my phone. Now you can poke around on the internet in that tab and leave YT open on another tab. The tabs will show up above the address bar or more or less at the top of your computer screen. Now when you come across such a thing you can copy the link out of one tab, click over to the YT tab and make a post and paste the link in. Go down to the Test forum and give it a try.

Last edited:
Farmbidauction.com has a very interesting Tidy Bug garbage compactor in a articulated mini-truck. I don't post pictures or links but you can go look. I googled Tidy Bug but all I got was garbage containers and such. Was looking to find out what kind of engine it has, it obviously has a bunch of hydraulics for the compactor. Quite an interesting machine. have a look share what you think. gobble btw I'm not interested in purchasing just found it interesting.
Found it! https://www.farmbidauctions.com/auction/621/item/tidy-bug-trash-truck-38113/
Doesn't look articulated to me but if it were closer, lots closer, I'd be tempted just because.

Never seen one before but it looks like fun. Don't know if I could fit all of me in that little cab.

May need a moon roof.

Mike

Those trucks are not articulated.
Tidy Bug is still in business. Don't think they make street and parking lot sweeper trucks any longer. The small ones like shown in that auction was mainly used for cleaning parking lots around shopping centers.
I would need know if the engine ran and the hydraulic system worked at least well enough to drive the truck before I would bid on it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back