tire fluid weight

NEKS

Putting new tires on my tractor. Had fluid in the tires and not putting it back. Just wondering how much weight I am losing in a 18.4-38. Was filled to just to top of rim. Thinking of going with weights

IT depends on the mix of Cal. we go with the max mix and get around a 125 gallon in and 18.4x38 and that put them over 1200 Lbs or so per tire . When i put the new Firestone radials on my 806 they are and 18.4 x34 and around 110 gallon went in them with the max mix . Around here a tractor with out fluid in the tires is worthless in the hills . One of my 706's did not have any fluid and i received and education while planting corn with a four row planter and trying to make a turn to the down hill side as it shoved me down the hill and i could not stop it all i could se was the fence getting closer and what was on the other side of the fence was a 150 foot drop into the bottom of and old strip cut . Even with fluid the one hay field will shove the 806 with fluid sideways at the one end while turning with the haybine .

About a thousand pounds,more or less....Calicium is the cheapes,most efficient method of adding weight.The rusting issue is a small leak that isn't foxed.If you notice wetness/leak get it fixed now
Not later....Amd it takes years to rust a wheel.You most likely won't keep the tractor,or live long enough to have a rust issie.

Depends how heavy you mix it
cvphoto97641.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back