tonights feature night,by Sam Womer,Gary Muleshoe,johnlobb

larry@stinescorner

Sam Wormer (pa) ,,Gary from Muleshoe,and johnlobb all requested garden tractors for feature night,Heres a nice one I saw at the farm show this winter,,,rr lund will like it,,,
33546.jpg
got any more pictures of garden tractors??,,or good stories or memories,,you dont have to post a picture to join in feature night

My dad says he once won First place at a garden tractor pull... He got as far as the guys would push the sled.

Now you're asking how did he place first if they had to push the sleigh?....That's easy he was the only one in the class, the heaviest!! The host didn't think anyone would go in that range, my pa said he would... He made it up to weight by piling weights on the seat.

I bought this Wheel Horse D 250 with a 60" mower deck,48" rear taller, 48" front mounted snow blower and front blade. Tractor has front and
rear p.t.o.,Cat O three point hitch, 4 speed trans with hi and lo,locking diff,l and r foot brakes, hyd system. Tractor weighs 1200 lbs.
a218252.jpg

a218253.jpg

Very nice barn find. Took new front tires and tubes in the back after sitting for 6 years and having been used for 25 on a very small yard. Sanded the points fresh gas
and it started right up. Love the pulling power as I only ever used basically brand new riding mowers before. seems I have to make a walk back to the shed multiple
times a summer to fetch it and a tow rope to go pull out the other one.
a218255.jpg

a218256.jpg

Here's are my old garden tractors. The Ranch King is a 1987, the 2 Craftsman or late 90's and Yard Pro is a 2000.
a218263.jpg

a218265.jpg

a218267.jpg

a218271.jpg

Here is a couple pics of mine. First one is with a single bottom plowing my garden last fall.
Second one is with my 2 bottom plow at a plow day.
a218296.jpg

a218297.jpg

Wow, I have a bunch. I'm a Bolens collector so they are all Bolens :D

My pride and joy, an HDT1000. Supposed to be an export only model. All of the decals on the dash are in 4 languages. It's one of 5 known to be here in the States. Is bit rough here, but is currently undergoing a restoration. It has a 3-cyl water cooled Mitsubishi diesel in it.

33554.jpg

HT20D. This has the Wisconsin WD2-860 diesel.

33556.jpg

1886 with a forklift attachment. Only one like it known.

33555.jpg

1256 with some attachments. I can dethatch, mow and collect all in one pass :D

33557.jpg

G11 with the distinctive shaded decals. Only built in 1978.

33558.jpg

G10 with a Haban Sickle-Mo and add on hydro lift.

33559.jpg

Estate Keeper, 7 HP articulated with a reel mower. Not a zero turn but will still turn on a dime and give you 9 cents change :D

33560.jpg

If you are talking about the HDT1000, Bolens rated it at 22 HP.

It's a Mitsubishi K3D, and I've see it rated anywhere from 22-25 Hp.

Dad has an Oliver 145
hydro and a blue JD
patio 140 H3. He has 2
other John Deere patio
tractors, an orange one
and another blue one, I
believe they are both
112's? I like the orange
color one, but the blue
ones are hideous. Sorry,
I have never thought to
take a picture of any of
them when at the farm. I
have an Ariens with a
front blade and chains.
I thought it would be
neat to actually move
some snow with it, until
it got stuck. I then
went and got the real
tractor, an IH 674, and
forcibly pushed it out
and back into the barn
where it now sits.

Ross

You could look up "The Little Tractor Company" to see more of the little custom built tractors. The Farmall was made there but I don't know about the Moline. Would be fun to have one!
a218317.jpg

a218318.jpg

Here's a couple I might have posted before. 1st one is SWMBO on a neat little Rumely Oil Pull made out of a garden tractor with a hit and miss motor. It was at Clarksville, MI a coupla years ago. 2nd one Randy has seen at Oakley, MI. I like the Oliver outboard motor and fuel tank on it.
a218319.jpg

a218320.jpg

I forgot to include engine specs on my D250....... The engine is 51 cu in Renault 4 cyl advertised at 19.9 hp but same engine in Dauphine is 35
hp.

(quoted from post at 21:37:16 03/04/16) I forgot to include engine specs on my D250....... The engine is 51 cu in Renault 4 cyl advertised at 19.9 hp but same engine in Dauphine is 35
hp.

There was a reason for them to be rated at 19.9 Hp. It was to get around the Nebraska Test.

At the time anything rated at 20 HP or more had to tested if they wanted to sell them in Nebraska.

Rather than going to the expense of having them tested, a number of the garden tractor manufacturers down rated there engines to 19.9 :D

The one with the plow is a 1969 Economy The low rider is a Power Queen. Friend of mine found it in the woods on a piece of property he bought, sold it on Ebay Less than 6 known to exist.
a218343.jpg

a218344.jpg

a218344.jpg

that is a fine green oliver tractor ,,.. further down the page is a 67 jd 112 that has awesome period styling

picked up these two last yr
both are MF 12's
one gear one hydro
took the best parts from both and made the gear one complete n running
will be tinkering with the other one to see if I can get it working
if I get it going I have a tiller I'll mount on it
a218355.jpg

a218356.jpg

a218357.jpg

a218358.jpg

a218359.jpg

a218359.jpg

My restored weekly mower. Allis Chalmers B-110. I drove from just south of St. Louis into middle Tenn. to get it. The gentleman told me his wife said "There ain't no way someone from St. Louis will drive all the way here for a $200.00 old mower" Should have seen her face when I got there.
a218367.jpg

Nice looking Allis! I have a B-112 hydro with a tiller and snow blower. Had a new 14 hp engine in it when I bought it for $100. Runs and works great! Wish it had a deck to help my Case mowers in the summer.

Nice , but not one Quaker Mule in the lot . Finding one of them and bringing it back to new condition would put you in the (A) group . If
ya never seen one then you don't know what they look like . They were built in Salem Ohio buy Grate Machine back in the fifty's . The
place where they were made is not the city street dept.

Rodney;what is that bronze machine between the Simplicity and the Panzer? I can't quite read it.Unusual shape grill.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back