B cox

New User
Hello, I recently bought what I believe is
a for industrial loader. It is yellow but
I see hints of blue. Looks like it was
painted yellow from the factory. It says
Ford on the hood and 4600 Ford on the
loader. I'm having trouble locating any
identification numbers anywhere on the
tractor just c5 part numbers. Any help
identifying it will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks Brian
 
(quoted from post at 17:03:36 12/23/23) Hello, I recently bought what I believe is
a for industrial loader. It is yellow but
I see hints of blue. Looks like it was
painted yellow from the factory. It says
Ford on the hood and 4600 Ford on the
loader. I'm having trouble locating any
identification numbers anywhere on the
tractor just c5 part numbers. Any help
identifying it will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks Brian
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top