Tractor mags

mike.l

Looking for someone who is well informed on dixi splitdorf magneto. I have a good one for my john deere D and have come across a nice condition one that i would like to get going for my GP but it is a clockwise direction can i reverse the direction on the mag the impulse is made with both directions available would i have to find a different set of points mother Google does not seem to have very much input in this sort of thing guess there is not a lot of call for that in our modern world any help thanks Mike

Kevins Magneto Service in Manito Illinois. Dont have his number but you can find him online. Good work, good people.

HI I was not into getting it done but do it myself nice job in this heat sit in shop with radio and fan nothing better

The GP didn't use a Dixie mag. It used a Fairbanks Morse R2.No external trip lever to set the impulse. A good replacement would be a base mount Wico X or C. The X being a better mag.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back