Transmission Fluid coming out Dipstick/filler breather hole

Hi all, I have a 340A, 345D and a 445A. The 340A is a four speed shuttle mainly for parts and the 345D is an eight speed shuttle. The one I have an issue with is the 445A with only 600 hours on it. I changed all the filters and fluids with CNH products. But when I run it down the road in forth gear it will eventually start spewing transmission oil out the breather hole in the dipstick. I not talking just a few drops but a steady flow of oil when the motor is running 2400 rpm. I checked the 340A for the dipstick and it is exactly the same as the 445D. It appears there must be some pressure build up in the transmission as It doesn't spew out without the dip stick when running the engine wide open and the shuttle in forward but the gear ship lever in neutral so it is spinning most of the gears. I'm wondering if anyone out there has had the same problem. It is such a mess to clean up so I rarely run it much over 1800 rpm. Need some help.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back