Trying To Find Disc Plow Parts For a Friend

FredT

New User
My friend (who LOVES old equipment) is trying to find a DISC for an old John Deere Disc Plow he recently got. This forum has ALWAYS been very friendly & helpful to me in the past, so I immediately thought of you guys first. Here's what he told me (and ALL I know): One of the disks is broken(cracked). The disc is 26 inches in diameter & slightly "cupped". I think five bolts hold it on its spindle. .. A sheet he gave me lists a "Part No." and a description ->> SD 639A, and Disk 26" << with Bolts. He needs another disk for this plow - one that is in fairly good shape. ... It just happens that I am scheduled to go to hospital next Wednesday for a very difficult procedure that MAY leave me in a wheelchair, so you can imagine I probably won't be able to help him much with this search. And I know it's mighty "bold" of me to do this, but I would ask you to contact him directly if there is ANY WAY that you can help him find this part. I've spoken with him & he tells me it's OK if I give out his telephone number, so here it is: (615) 792 - 5557 ... His name is "Pete", and I would ask you to leave a message if he's not there. I HOPE this doesn't seem like I'm overstepping my bounds to do this - AND I hope I'm not breaking ANY Forum Rules - but I would just say (again) that all I'm doing is trying to help a neighbor. Thanks Everyone - for the help that I KNOW you will give ... FredT

JJamna - just so you'll know ... the link you gave me was EXACTLY what was needed. I explored it, found what my friend needed, then called him & gave him your info immediately. I believe that after he orders the parts he needs he WILL be back in business. THANKS SO MUCH !! ... FredT

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back