Up down up down .

the tractor vet

Now maybe i can set for and hour or so. Dang out door lights . back the first part of the month i whipped out my IKEA Christmas trees Out of 1 1/2 x 3/4 nice clear pine . I made up three one is 6 foot , one at 5 foot and one at 4 foot , one has 60 C 6 L E D's on the four foot one 120 on the 5 and 180 on the 6 . The four foot gave me fits with blowing fuses did that three times on the third time i pulled that string off and bought a new string , sofar it has not gone out , last night i noticed at around 9 or so the 6 footer was out , Now we have had a ton of rain and a little snow , was this the problem . Don't know for sure . About a month ago my fancy Nexgrill two of the burner units rusted out , great Stainless from CHINA . Welp need two burners now as i had to rep[lace the grills and infer red units this past summer . So i called for parts and told the girl on the phone what i needed ans she said she would get them shipped that day , ok great HOW MUCH , OH they are FREE as they were still under the ten year warranty . Ok i need just two burners and a new grease tray Ok and she hangs up she told me i would have them in a week to ten days . Four days letter they arrive . Well my youngest daughter and her husband came in from Seattle and the War Dept wants me since it is not FREEZING out there to do RIBBS tonight so it was now time to fix the grill also . . sent the KIDS off to get a tank of gas as for the next three days i will grilling . Ribs tonight , steak tomorrow and Sunday a eye of round , i think what ever it goes on the rotrcitery(SP) and slow cooked.

I dont bother with the outdoor lights anymore.
I used to go hog wild decorating tractors and equipment. One year I had a M, one row picker and a gravity wagon done up. With the tracer lights that made the picker look like it was running. Have done balers,a 12A combine , hay rakes , pulling tractors hooked a$$ to a$$ with the red one winning of course.
Yes them dam lights were aggravating.
That and Being half crippled kinda took the fun out of doing it

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back