Update on my daughter motorcycle wreck

dewy

Had brain surgery ,took out piece front lobe,doc said we dont use that part..had someother procedure.where they go up your main artery that feeds the brain looking for a leak.. av fistula..they did find one an repaired it...had surgery on collar bone ,needed plate an screws...they removed breathing tube,installed trache..is now breathing without machine...thru trache...6 broke ribs.. she is a fighter...please keep the prayers a coming..thankyou ffrom my heart an soul.... dewy

Dewy - sounds like good progress. Will do continue with the prayers for her and you. Sounds like a long recovery. Where are you located ?

Good morning: The medical issues are many, but some things do work out. I fell down a flight of stairs in 2009 and suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury. Surgery required removal of part of left frontal lobe. I pretty much recovered, the shortcomings I have are fairly common in an 84-year old anyway! Good luck!
Dennis M. in W. Tenn.

Dewy, sending prayers! My sister was in an auto accident when she was around 20 and suffered traumatic brain injuries. Not to be negative, just realistic. She somewhat recovered has a reduced mental capacity, maybe equal to a 10-12 year old. Has some troubles with short term memory but most long term has returned, she can drive. She is 44 married and had her 3rd child a couple years ago.
To kevin37b, if YOU were in his position do you think you would want to be asked that question? Not every bit of news is meant to be ..sensationalism.. like you see on the TV news.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back