van to truck conversion

BSer

Member
I just bought a pair of one ton motorhomes with rotted wood to convert into flatbed trucks. Years ago I bought fiberglass rear panels to fill in the hole that took a pickup rear glass. Are they still available? what is the source? These are low mileage and will make great trucks for the nursery. Any help appreciated.
 
You might try some of the body companies that upfit commercial cut-away chassis. Unicell in NY state comes to mind. They do a lot of fiberglass work and are good to work with.
 
I have an 87 Ford Econoline 350 with a rear panel. Braun Ambulance built it. It started life as an ambulance and was converted by one of the owners sons to a flatbed. It is a GREAT truck.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top