Vaughn Loader?

Dirkbenson

New User
I know that Vaughn loaders has been out of business for a while now but does anyone have any info on the company or literature or pictures? I know they were in Waseca Mn Just trying to learn the history of the company and if there s any loaders still out there. My grandpa had one on his 3020 and it worked great.
mvphoto103857.jpg

This post was edited by Dirkbenson on 03/28/2023 at 04:46 pm.

I've always heard good things about them.

This one came with a 445 Moline I got a few years ago. I've never put it on or used it. I may have to one of these years, as my other one is in need of a few repairs.

mvphoto103849.jpg

mvphoto103850.jpg

mvphoto103851.jpg

We bought one new, fitted it on an 1100 Massey for several years, refitted it on a 285 Massey. It performed the way it should, abused a lot and kept on ticking. Went down
the road when I traded it off on a NH tractor loader.

Thanks for Commenting! I d love to pick your brain on the designs and history! Would that be possible? My Phone number is 712-363-one nine zero eight. Thanks in advance!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back