What else can you use a combine for?

RedMF40

This is for sale locally, 500 bucks. I don't grow any crops so I don't need to harvest anything. Wondering if there's anything people do to repurpose combines? Good grocery-getter? (after taking off the corn head, of course).

Attachments

• IH Combine.png
    IH Combine.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 65
I've seen a few that were completely gutted and made repurposed into a playground. Swings hanging from the unloading auger, a slide from the grain hopper where you climb through the back and up to the bin to slide down. Probably some pics on the Internet for other ideas too
Screenshot_20240429-115939.png

Yes. There's a paper called "Farm Show" that has been in publication for decades. Over the years there have been many articles for repurposing combines. They've been made into snowblowers, rock pickers, loaders among other things...

This one is most likely going to end up becoming an engine donor to a 1960's era IH tractor. Something like a 560, 656, or 706. Assuming the engine runs.

If you don’t have anything better to do with your money and time let’s talk about my lake front property I want to sell you in the Mojave desert. If it’s a gasser pullers like those 301 engines.

Last edited:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back