Good tin. Paint faded.
One tire near new. One about 75%.
Has a cab. He said it was decent inside. I
didn't look. Has heat.
Motor supposedly overhauled about 500 hours
ago. Everything works good.
Guy's dad went to the nursing home so he is
selling his stuff.
Seemed like a pretty straight old tractor.
But I just glanced at it.
I told him the fellows here might, could,
maybe help him get a ballpark value.
Not much to go on but I was there to look at
a Ford and it was bitter COLD - 28* and 28
mph winds - sucked the heat right outta ya.
Thanks

I guess prices are different in different places I was at an auction in the Northern Neck of VA 2 years ago and they had 3 pretty clean 1850 Olivers that ran and operated fine looked pretty
good and none broke $3000.Couple coming up this Spring at auction I'll be curious to see how they sell.

The neighbor bought a late model with the three speed and a Perkins at an farm auction in Paynesville about 3 years ago and gave $3,800.

3500 to 5000, in my area 5000 was an oddity thou. mine was 3200 but it was my dads original i bought back.price was not going be factor

I paid 4500 for mine...it has a Oliver loader. I wouldn't sell it for less than double. Look around at comparable tractors, prices are 10 and up.

Sold a running driving 1850 last summer for $3500, paint badly faded but sheet metal was straight. Had new brakes and water pump.

I just came from an auction where a nice original gas 1850 sold for $5000. I thought it was a bit high but if I had $5250.....

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back