White 2-105 hydraulic issue

nater9500

Hi guys I really need some input I am completely stumped at this point let me start from the beginning I lost power steering on my 105 and since then I have replaced the pressure control valve assembly twice with proven ones that I know worked replace the hand pump valve under dash 3 different used ones that I know less 2 of them worked I had a guy helping me and he thought it was the hydraulic pump so I put a brand new one on it and dose same thing the wheels will turn a little bit PTO starts n stopped no 3 point movement or no pressure at remotes. and yes I turned that screw in to increase pressure on outside of pump doesn't do anything put pump is noisy like it has pressure and no where to go and seem like it's heating up fast just sitting there it is circulating though through the cooler weird thing I just noticed is when running I loosened up the petcock on top of filter and pump quieted down immediately sounded normal but then I had completely nothing for pressure PTO wouldn't even kick on turn it back in tighten it up and pump gets noisy again and I get the little pressure back at steering n PTO I really have no idea been all thouw the front end and rebuilt the steering box any one have any ideas???

First off the bleed screw is to be opened only when you are refilling the system after it has been drained. When oil starts running out shut it and finish filling the system. Do not open it when the engine is running it is on the suction side and it just allows air in. When you say you replaced the control valve do you mean the compensator on the end of the pump or the valve assembly below the pump?

Try removing the shims in the priority valve (the one with the tallest cap)...if the priority is shimmed too firm it won't allow the oil to access the steering ...also make sure the unloader valve is working. When you shut off the tractor you should here a click/clunk in the pressure valve assembly..if you don't hear that, it could be that the unloader is stuck open and the pressurized oil is cycling through the gerator pump/return to the reservoir before it has a chance to make pressure...you can plug those ports and hoses on the unloading section for testing purposes and see if that changes anything

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back