White plow paint color

bmagee

Looking for the orange - red paint color code or a great match for a restoration.

Called my local Agco dealer, but no luck

Any advice or info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Try Maibach Equipment in Creston Ohio. They are expert on all things Oliver-White, and very helpful.

Suggest if you have a clean spot of original paint 3x3 , Sherman Williams can scan it , will b 95 percent accuracy. I use it to get the new idea
bittersweet orange for New Idea. That was before I knew Tallmans Ag specialties had it .

Ask Dick Van Eck , at Tallmans ,he will help you .

TALLMANS

AG SPECIALTY COATINGS

P.O. Box 82222

Lincoln, NE 68508

[email protected]

Phone: (800) 677-2468

My opinion

The WHITE plows I've seen were a tiny bit darker than IH 2150 red, so maybe about the color White painted
their big self-propelled combines?
White plows were actually kinda common about 20 miles south-east of Moline Ill. Neighbor we traded help
with actually demo'd a brand new IH 5-16 plow, probably a 550, dealer ran it out from town with a new 1086,
salesman said he could make a better deal on the tractor AND the plow, neighbor said Thanks but NO, my new
turbo'd 4020 will do fine.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back