Woke Hermie up from his 3 month nap today

GB in MT.

[b:50aead94af][i:50aead94af]
Figured I'd better move the 4inches of snow out of the upper drive, and front parking area.
Snow....then rain...then snow....and more rain, makes for really wet and heavy snow crust.
Don't know what everyone else is getting, for winter weather, but here, it has been goofy. We usually have about 2 to 3 ft. of snow by now. 4 inches accum. for us....is like spring weather vrs. winter.!!
Spent about two hrs., cleaning up the crispy crud, and Hermie the 2N hung in there, even if he did slide around with all the frozen crud. (Playing without chains on.....!!....I'd say he was just showing off his skills.)
Not a pretty job, But good enough to open up the driveway.

mvphoto28843.jpg

mvphoto28844.jpg

mvphoto28845.jpg

BTW......The snow cake is kinda dismal so far, this yr. :lol:

Gary & Hermie the 2N[/i:50aead94af][/b:50aead94af]

(quoted from post at 21:59:28 12/30/18) No pictures of Hermie? I call foul! :lol:
Happy New Year!
b:70fb574b34][i:70fb574b34]

Hermie, is back in the shop sleepin' again!!!!......SHhhhhh!!!

Gary[/i:70fb574b34][/b:70fb574b34]

Gary,That is good that you exercised Hermie's joints today before he sized up from the lack of work.lol Take care and Happy New Year to you and Leslie!

My snow plows are ready but no snow here. Even my wife is ready to move some snow.

<a href="https://imgur.com/BU87Yr0">
BU87Yr0l.jpg" title="source: imgur.com"
</a>

<a href="https://imgur.com/vYUVCba">
vYUVCbal.jpg" title="source: imgur.com"
</a>

[b:118da343e7][i:118da343e7]
Mornin' Kirk;
" Even my wife is ready to move some snow."
That's funny!!!!! Especially after I saw the pic. with the 'Shoe Plows'.!!!
:lol:
My wife won't even THINK about, what THAT would be like.

4 deg. here this morning, ......still no new snow yet.
Gonna go out and start up the 'pellet stove' today, just to keep Hermie from freezing up in the shop.!! :shock:

Have a 'Happy, and safe' New Year!!!

Gary[/i:118da343e7][/b:118da343e7]

You got that right. She's going to our sons place in fla in about a week so I may have to may a tractor run. Stick it in the back behind the barn amounst the others, Thrown an old torn up tarp on it like it's been there forever. I love it when there's no snow. No tracks! Have a health happy new year to you and your family larry.

in a perfect world, it will snow [i:df26c773fb]after[/i:df26c773fb] u bring another one home.

"what? we've had that one for ages. is your memory starting to go?"

1ab4dc0a2ad81503f2f3e79e043c5645.gif

Glad Hermie has found some work to do :) Same here in terms of winter. Been up and down with the temps. We had an early big snow (6 inches). The last week we've been dumped on. Going on 25".

Happy New Year to you, Gary!
Colin

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back