Joe Appelget
Member
Hello Everyone-
I am sort of taking a shot in the dark here. . . A number of years ago I saw a gentleman at a show who was selling highly detailed scale model tractors made of wood. These were some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I do not know the man's name but Know he was from Texas. If anyone has a clue who this is and could forward his contact information I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Joe
I am sort of taking a shot in the dark here. . . A number of years ago I saw a gentleman at a show who was selling highly detailed scale model tractors made of wood. These were some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I do not know the man's name but Know he was from Texas. If anyone has a clue who this is and could forward his contact information I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Joe