YM1300D hole in instrument panel?

Anyone know what this is in the instrument panel of this YM1300D. I circled it in the pic.
IMG_2464.jpeg

OK, Fredricks has it for a mere $23. Way better price. Took some digging to find it there. ugh.

Yep it’s me! The links you guys have provided is for the signal switch if you look at my pic bmav posted above the signal switch is present and accounted for. The empty hole on the left is much bigger than the signal switch hole.

Wires are all accounted for there is no additional wiring that would go to a switch in the empty hole. I reworked the wiring harness everything works signals,headlights ,oil light and temp light. It’s charging correctly as well i don’t see anything on the wiring diagram other than an optional work light which isn’t present so that could be it. Oh the horn would work as well but I need to get a working horn the one on it is broke

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back