YT at the Texas Early Days Show

wjytexas

After all the hoopla by the weather guessers yesterday turned out dry (but humid) and warm (hot) Typical Central Texas Fall. All things considered the turn out was very good. The pull had to be cancelled due to a soaked track but the parking and grounds were fine. The Temple club does a great job of maintaining things. Thanks! I got Young Son's MF 65 there as he requested and had a number of YTers stop by. Even got a pic of 3 of us. My cousin Bill Young (not on YT) on the left, me, Jamesjtx, and Gtidwell. More photos of the show to come after another cup of coffee.
cvphoto103159.jpg

cvphoto103160.jpg

that's how I chain them down on the trailer. and yes YTDOT, there is one on the other side too so both side of the tractor stay on the trailer.

WJY. Thanks for the great photos. I am so glad you went ahead and brought your sons tractor to the show. Although humid Im thinking you guys had a great day. God bless sir. Wingnut-Keith

It was a good show. I would have liked to see the pull but I understand. It was a little warm and humid but we had a good time. I really enjoyed meeting the fellow YTers. They are all good people.

Been a while since I have been on here. How you doing John? Didn't see you at the show this year. I wasn't around very long. Had a funeral that morning, by the time I got up there it was hot. We hung around for a couple of hours and came home. I think the weather man scared a bunch a people off. Didn't seem to have as many tractors.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back