dcarp

I (dcarp) got together with WJYTexas at the LaGrange, TX show. My wife, she took the picture, got to meet him as we wandered around the show.
cvphoto165004.jpg

Yes it is. I have gotten to meet several myself, and some I have only talked to on the phone. Kinda nice that several are fairly close and get to talk to them at several shows

I'm about 7 or 8 myself. I seen Brown Dirt Cowboy today, Rodney51cub yesterday. I always see DPittman in August. And since Tgrasher is a Case guy like me, we plan to go to several events each year, and planning to see him tomorrow. I even bought a tractor from a YT'r a few years ago.

Tomorrow after I rest up I'll pull up one of us a few years back and we can compare what the ravages of time have done. This was at the Czech Heritage fest. It is ways good to see David and finally got to meet his wife, lovely lady.

Sounds like a fun event. I will not be able to make that one.
It is about a 4+hr drive from me and will be on a plane
coming home from a trip.
Hope you & the family enjoy it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back