YT Overhaul Kits

Bobl1958

Just wondering if anyone here has used an overhaul kit from YT and how it worked out? Did the parts fit correctly? Thanks in advance

(quoted from post at 16:59:49 10/13/23) Just wondering if anyone here has used an overhaul kit from YT and how it worked out? Did the parts fit correctly? Thanks in advance

Sounds like you are thinking about overhauling something. More info might be good as there may be differences in kits for what you are overhauling.

I have not used an engine overhaul kit but I bought 2 kits to rebuild the sectors on the steering gearbox of my Ford 860. They did not contain the all of the parts listed in the online description. Some of the parts that were included did not fit. They were nice about taking the kits back, but as I recall I think I had to pay return shipping, but I will not swear to that.

All of the other parts I have purchased have fit fine. Just make sure you check everything as soon as you get your parts. Don't let them sit around until you are ready to use them, and let the return window close, before you find out the parts do not fit.

I have mic'd cranks in place, ordered bearings, and rolled the bearings in.

Not all kits include bearings, you read the contents buy a kit without the crank bearings or any other bearings you don't need. Common for in frame kits to be available without bearings.

This post was edited by Jim.ME on 10/14/2023 at 10:16 am.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back