Zenith carb nozzle

I've had this zenith carb sitting on my shelf for sometime now. Normally the carbs I see on the B/C's Allis's have a nozzle that sticks above the pictured hole in
the carb. This bottom half looks to have a recessed (tiny) nozzle inserted down in. Were both types used during the life cycle the Allis B and C's?

Thanks for any insight on this question. I also have another that doesn't have any jet/nozzle in this location.

Dave

Trying to load a picture.

cvphoto165690.jpg

The nozzle has gone MISSING.

I'm not sure, offhand, if there's part of the nozzle broken off/remaining down in the hole, or if that's a separate small jet beneath it.

Wornout, It could be that the nozzle has broken. With that said I don't see threads at the top of the hole. Do you happen to know what thread pitch is used on
the nozzle?

Zenith used several types of carburetors based on different castings. Mike's Carburetor has some diagrams on the website to identify them and should have parts.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back