Zenith Carb

dcpky

Hey guys have a Zenith VNcarb that goes on B414 engine 144 bought a carb kit problem iam having is it will run but rough there is only one adjustment and it is at bottom of carb idle air I assume when I turn it all the way in or all out it doesnt effect how tractor runs could I have passage plugged thought I cleaned everything up good guess not also there is a bullet shaped piece that a spring goes this is some kind of pump theres a small screw on the side where you can adjust it for up and down poisition but dont how to set it I just cant get anything out of idle air adjustment Please any help would be great Thanks

Will it idle at all? If it idles , is it running rough and smoking black? Or will it idle with the choke on? Does it run at full throttle? Can you see fuel being squirted when operating acceleration pump?Any way you have to take it off and do it again. If you had the emulsion block off, this requires careful tightening to seal two surfaces 90 degrees from each other, otherwise there will be a leak. Or, the carb is not yet clean, as you say. See that the idle needle tip is not broke off and and stuck in the throttle bore.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back