12 volt generator

grandpa Love

'64 cub, original 12 volt system, wiring cut, spliced and butchered. Can I test the generator to see if it's good with this meter? I hate electrical stuff 🤬....we will worry about the voltage regulator later 😞

Attachments

• 1000016485.jpg
    1000016485.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 1000016486.jpg
    1000016486.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Electricity is your friend.
Look up Johns electricity testing for generators. Orrrr hopefully he will get
on with some helpful hints.
Jim

'64 cub, original 12 volt system, wiring cut, spliced and butchered. Can I test the generator to see if it's good with this meter? I hate electrical stuff 🤬....we will worry about the voltage regulator later 😞
Won't cost much to try.. Most of the nay sayers likely don't have that meter and/or never tried to use it on that generator. Meter set to 20VDC scale, leads to ARM and ground.

Is that a starter generator??? I know on most generators you can do a motor test and if they spin up there good

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back