Constructive criticism

The bell icon next to your name at the top right of the page lights up red when someone comments on the threads you were interested enough to make a comment on. Click on that bell and a drop down list will appear with those threads on it.
As far as I can tell the bell list next to username only shows the your posts that have been quoted or have been liked.
Another way to find threads you posted in that is all inclusive is the second line below the YT logo, upper left.
Clicking "Find threads" then "Threads with your posts" will show all threads you have posted in.

As far as I can tell the bell list next to username only shows the your posts that have been quoted or have been liked.
Another way to find threads you posted in that is all inclusive is the second line below the YT logo, upper left.
Clicking "Find threads" then "Threads with your posts" will show all threads you have posted in.

They also show that someone has replied in a thread that you have posted in even if their reply was not to you.

Your way seems like it would work too.

Chris
I am really trying to give this new forum a chance but I am having a real problem seeing the small print in the post.
I know I can hit ctrl and roll the wheel on the mouse to magnify the screen so the words become bigger but that is becoming a pain.
Then this morning I see a post by wingnuttx on tales.
Wireless Blue Tooth & Weather Proof Speaker
Some of the writing by some of the posters is larger than other post.
See picture attached if it works.

So my question is this a setting I can set.
Is this a setting the original poster is using.
And most importantly is there a way you can set the text size by default to the size wingnut is using.

Thank you for all the work you and Kim do
especially now since I believe a lot of this extra work is being forced on you by upper management.
on my computer, there are 3 dots on the top right side.click on and go to settings,

They also show that someone has replied in a thread that you have posted in even if their reply was not to you.

Dummy me!
Your right as I just discovered that bell icon represents a new alert per the preferences you have checked or unchecked.
I only have quotes, reactions and mentions checked. Thus is why.

Dummy me!
Your right as I just discovered that bell icon represents a new alert per the preferences you have checked or unchecked.
I only have quotes, reactions and mentions checked. Thus is why.
You've uncovered something I didn't know about, I'm going to look in the morning. Dinner is already something that can wait till breakfast ;).

I'm an old fogey but I am beginning to get the hang of it. One thing I miss is the indicator of new or unread posts rather than just the date, so I don't have to do the math to figure out if it was posted after my last visit. Is there an indication and I am just missing it?

I'm an old fogey but I am beginning to get the hang of it. One thing I miss is the indicator of new or unread posts rather than just the date, so I don't have to do the math to figure out if it was posted after my last visit. Is there an indication and I am just missing it?

New or unread posts are indicated by a bold font like this in the thread list. When you see titles in the bold font they are either new threads or new comments in an older thread.

Also, on the "Forums" page, you can just click the "New Posts" button next to the "Post Thread" button on the top right of the page and you will be taken to a list of all new threads and posts which again will be in bold type.

On the "Forums" page as well you have to click on "Mark Forums Read" on the left side in the bar under your name to enable the above I think.

New or unread posts are indicated by a bold font like this in the thread list. When you see titles in the bold font they are either new threads or new comments in an older thread.

Also, on the "Forums" page, you can just click the "New Posts" button next to the "Post Thread" button on the top right of the page and you will be taken to a list of all new threads and posts which again will be in bold type.

On the "Forums" page as well you have to click on "Mark Forums Read" on the left side in the bar under your name to enable the above I think.
Ok, thanks. I will try that. :)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back