cub cadet original serial # ???

I have found what I think is the 1961 cubcadet original.The man has lost the oil bath air cleaner for it. It has fenders and a snow plow with it and is a belt drive to the shaft not direct shaft drive and is in over all good shape . It burns oil and will need new rings most likely. I have checked the different IH web sights. I am looking for confirmation on my number that I found.On the right side rear housing near the plug stamped in the casting is the number 1813 and then a 1/2 inch space and then a 0. So was this built in February of 1961 without the 0 or was it built in October of 1961 as 18130 number and do you folks think it is truly a 1961 tractor.I have a 1963 John Deere 110 now and think it would be cool to have a first year IH cub to take both brands to shows as first year tractors. Thanks for any help.
Untitled URL Link

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back