Early 430 - 530

John Saeli

Anybody have, or have seen a Service Manual for the early 430 - 530, before serial number 8262800? I found some advertised that way, but when I investigate closer, "It ain't so". There are Service Manuals all over for the later "Draft-O-Matic's" with the Hydro Power Steering, later Hyd's and ect. but not the early.

Anybody have, or have seen a Service Manual for the early 430 - 530, before serial number 8262800? I found some advertised that way, but when I investigate closer, "It ain't so". There are Service Manuals all over for the later "Draft-O-Matic's" with the Hydro Power Steering, later Hyd's and ect. but not the early.
John, hope someone that reads this site can help you out. I have never seen one that early myself. I guessing that from case that those two models were combined in with a another model for the service manual.

Is an early I & T manual what you are looking for? I have one that covers the 430, 530, and 630. It doesn’t say what serial numbers it covers though. The manual is a C-14.
Jim

Last edited:
Is an early I & T manual what you are looking for? I have one that covers the 430, 530, and 630. It doesn’t say what serial numbers it covers though. The manual is a C-14.
Jim
The I&T Manuals are OK, but nothing beats a Genuine CASE Service Manual. Everything is spelled out, lots of pictures, nothing taken for granted, and written for the regular guy, not for a PHD.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back