Engine Paint for MF 444

FarmerHR

This spring we are going to go over our Massey Harris 444 gas tractor. A new paint job is part of the plan.
Can any suggest where I can get the correct paint for the engine ?
It currently is kind of a faded goldish color..
This is a working tractor and we would like have it look reasonable. It is not a show tractor.
Masny thanks for any help you casn give us.

This spring we are going to go over our Massey Harris 444 gas tractor. A new paint job is part of the plan.
This is a working tractor and we would like have it look reasonable. It is not a show tractor.
One of the older GM auto paint had that gold color, not sure what they called it though.

Massey Collectors web site under about tab

Google mazda paint code for massey harris 333 and 444 and you will get all sorts of links to click on for the engine colour.

Thankyou very much for all the help you gave. Your suggestions were right on.
Best Wishes !

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back