Farmall H water pump parts list, numbers? pictures?

Steven f/AZ

Water pump is leaking and wobbly on my narrow front H... time for a rebuild.

I see YT has the bearings and a seal for it...

Where does a person get the packing and bushing that the impeller shaft rides in?

Anyone have a list of parts and part numbers?

I have the parts cd. Drop me an email and I can forward the diagram and parts list to you in the morning. I am about out of here for the day.

Thanks for the parts website, if the numbers are good I should be able to get everything... hopefully it will be less than the $210 for a new pump!

Thanks again!

I rebuilt the pump on my SH last year and as part of the rebuild I replaced the impeller shaft. I made a new one from drill rod and machined the flat in the fan end. While I was at it I made a couple more shafts. I have one loose and one already pressed into an impeller. I was going to Ebay these items along with a bunch of other stuff I have. Are you interested? If you are replacing the bushing it would be nice to have a fresh shaft although I actually replaced mine because of the wear in the area of the packing.

I rebuilt the water pump on my 350 a couple of years ago. At that time the only parts available from CIH were the bearings, seals and packing. The bushing and the impeller were unavailable.

(quoted from post at 05:00:38 07/03/08) I rebuilt the water pump on my 350 a couple of years ago. At that time the only parts available from CIH were the bearings, seals and packing. The bushing and the impeller were unavailable.

Found all the parts I needed, the part with the bushings in it is at around $200 - so I ordered a new aftermarket pump.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back