Hankook tires

37chief

I am looking at Hankook tires for my F150. I like the tread tot too aggressive but not street tread. Not worried about the sound, I probably will not hear much. anyway. The name sounds like they may be made in Korea. My ford came with 255 65 17 Anyone ever used these tires? Stan

Good experience here too. Korean company with regional headquarters in the U.S. Most of the tires sold in the U.S. are also made in a factory here.

Good tires. If you buy a set of the Dynapro MT tires and do a lot of highway/ black top driving. I highly recommend that you rotate them with every oil change. And have them rotated in an X pattern (left front to right rear. Right front to left rear etc). It cuts down on chopping and prolongs the tires life by keeping the wear even by changing their direction of rotation. Most rotations at service centers now days will just move the fronts to the rear and rear to the front on the same side. That is fine on all terrain tires. But is not good when it comes to MT or mud terrain tires with wide spaces in the tread design.

I am looking at Hankook tires for my F150. I like the tread tot too aggressive but not street tread. Not worried about the sound, I probably will not hear much. anyway. The name sounds like they may be made in Korea. My ford came with 255 65 17 Anyone ever used these tires? Stan
Hankook Dynapro ATM or AT2 are on every vehicle I own. Great lower cost tires.
AaronSEIA

Second set on my wife's minivan. Love them. I also have a set on my Dakota. Very good tires. I buy the ones based on the treadwear rating.

I sell a set every now and again mostly to folks that will never ware them out they will age out before they ware them out. The best tire for mileage I have sold is Multi-mile wild country HRT they have always lived up to the their rating and plus some.

I haven't heard much about them for years but 20 years ago they were the go to all season truck tire. I had some and was very happy.

I run Hankook tires on my BMW sports car and have gotten very good use out of them. We have a Hankook plant about 20 miles away in Tennessee that produces a lot of tires.

Ran 1 set on my Chevy 3500 and they did hold up like I wanted, went to copper AT3 and that’s all I run for about the last 15 years.

I've had quite a number of sets over the years, and as far as I'm concerned they're good tires. In fact, the Lincoln MKX that we just had totaled had a 10 month old set on it. Good traction and I've never noticed a noise problem.

Yeah. I do. I have a set and have had previous sets on other vehicles. They aren't hard on tread wear and they apparently aren't shy with "plasticizers" used to keep the tread from cracking. Great for trailers that sit out in the open for years.....my experience. I think my last pair I am currently running said on the sidewall "Made in the USA".

37 chief They have a solid reputation around me from small vehicles to big trucks. Price seems to be reasonable. Very rarely have I bought new tires and been disappointed with quality.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back