Want to buy a pull behind Sickle Bar Mower

(quoted from post at 15:51:10 12/04/23) If anyone out there has a pull behind sickle Bar Mower they want to sell please let me know

Your general area and the radius distance around that location which you are willing to travel to might help get a response. No sense to throw one out just to have someone say that's too far away from me.

Have you looked to see what is for sale in the classified add section of this site?

I cut a lot of acres with a Case pull type. That may have been the only new piece of equipment dad ever bought .

Jim.ME

That is a very good point.

Clearly I missed the obvious there

I am roughly an hour away from Chicago, IL

I did check the classified ads with no luck (this time)

Along with what members here may offer, searching Craigslist for the areas you would travel to will yield some options. Possibly Facebook Marketplace as well. Tractor House may have some listed. Check dealerships in your travel area for used equipment (many have websites).

As you posted here on the Case site are you wanting only a Case Mower or any
good workable Mower. Here never saw a Case mower and very little Case
equipment. Northwest Ohio. Ours was an Oliver 315 If I remember correctly
and the Moline and Cockshut were same unit except the paint.

Do a Facebook marketplace search in the Rockford area and you will find 4/5 of them come up.
All makes, varied prices.

Both of mine I have never hooked up to yet. by nature these mowers are problematic, They need to be fine tuned like a expensive watch in order to perform just good enuf . I would feel bad , fixing you up with the best one and You would have troubles ,,. .

Thanks Destroked 450,

You are correct New Holland is pretty proud of that 456 rake of theirs.

Thanks for the help. Now if you could just help me expand my budget that would really be great!!!! (LOL)

Thanks olgentdc,

I am very used to buying older Maintenance required stuff. And bringing it back to useable.

I would be interested to see what you have.

Are you willing to part with one (1) or both of them?

Also, Where are you located (just the general area)? Christmas break is coming and I will have some time to do some driving for the right opportunity.

JoeyPorkChops

The case T10 mower will out cut most brands. It does still have the wooden pitman arm, so you may want to go with a newer direct drive type.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back