Leyland 384

Leylandtech

New User
Hey all, I was in need of a clutch in a Leyland 384. In searching the internet I could find no videos or information on replacing the clutch. I found more people with questions on how to do it. Anyway, I decided to forge ahead and try it. It was not easy but I was able to do the job by myself.. It took a few days and a lot of black hands. The whole unit does come out the top in one piece. I had read sone string that said pull two pins and out it comes, that is not correct. Once the whole top of the tractor came off, steering wheel and column, complete dash assembly and firewall and finally the top of bellhousing. There are several more steps that you have to go through but it is doable. Also, it does not matter if you need a throwout bearing or both clutches, you still have to take the complete assembly out so you might as well replace anything questionable.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back