Massey Harris Oil Seals

Does anybody know where to find the rear crankshaft oil seal on a Massey Harris 44 special? I can get the front one but I can't find the rear one, any help would be greatly appreciated.

U need to go right to the continental engine dealer. The one here is in Edmonton ab. Look up continental engine dealer. I do have a ph. #

I really don't know MH but I thought MH 44 special used same engine as 44 with HD 260 or HD277 . I know there are differences to wheel base, tires and rim widths etc. Montes Equipment in Chicago deals in old Continentals

I really don't know MH but I thought MH 44 special used same engine as 44 with HD 260 or HD277 . I know there are differences to wheel base, tires and rim widths etc. Montes Equipment in Chicago deals in old Continentals
Mine has the MH-277 G engine. The oil seal is a two part seal without a metal flange.

U need to go right to the continental engine dealer. The one here is in Edmonton ab. Look up continental engine dealer. I do have a ph. #
That is why I gave u the name of the outfit so u could Google it and get the ph. Number. I am outside working and not near my books. I do not sit on this site all day long googling info. As many do. Continental engines. Ltd. 780-426 3890 Edmonton alberta. and yes it’s a 277 cid.

That is why I gave u the name of the outfit so u could Google it and get the ph. Number. I am outside working and not near my books. I do not sit on this site all day long googling info. As many do. Continental engines. Ltd. 780-426 3890 Edmonton alberta. and yes it’s a 277 cid.
And even the 444 is the same engine.

And even the 444 is the same engine.
Hey thanks guy, I don't sit on here normally either, I'm trying to find parts right now.

Attachments

• KIMG0092.JPG
    KIMG0092.JPG
    862.1 KB · Views: 9
If you can''t find original style internet instructions for MHS010 says can be used for your style by drilling and tapping.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back